Hello all and Welcome to Teeny Bites!! This blog is a hodge podge of any and all of the tasty little bits of interesting things I come across on the internet, in books, or from my zany friends and family. Feel free to send feed back and comment on anything you'd like! Enjoy!!!
National Junk Food Day
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hello All! Today is National Junk Food Day, and I am too excited lol! To celebrate today I'm sharing with you an interestingly tasty sample menu of some of the things you can find at McDonalds worldwide...Enjoy!!
My wedding was everything I could have ever wanted and more! We planned, paid for, and put together our entire wedding in five months with the help of a few family and friends and it turned out great. No, I didn't have a rush marriage because I was pregnant lol (I actually got pregnant 2 weeks after! But that's for another post.) my husband and I decided that if we knew that's what we wanted to do, why not just go ahead and do it? And it was the best decision I've ever made. I don't know how other brides stress for a year or more! The five months was enough for me. In my mind, as long as I said"I do" and he did too that was all that mattered. Everything else was extra. More pictures and posts coming soon! I have a ton of money saving tips for any bride to be, as well as some surprising things I encountered while planning my wedding. Until next time!! XOXO
Hello All!! So, its National Chocolate Pudding Day and I'm ready to dive right in! Since its so close to lunch time how about we start off with a few delicious, (and some odd) chocolate treats... CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON I'm speechless...and in love... CHOCOLATE ONIONS ummm...you guys are on your own with this one lol CHOCOLATE COVERED POMEGRANATE I can dig it...they look gorgeous, wouldn't mind serving these at my wedding..hmm.. CHOCOLATE COVERED CHICKEN Neither here nor there... CHOCOLATE COVERED CARROTS these are pretty as well, very fanciful looking... CHOCOLATE COVERED POTATO CHIPS I'd imagine the sweet and salty taste with the crunchy texture would be ahhhmazing CHOCOLATE COVERED RIBS I love chocolate...I love ribs CHOCOLATE COVERED COFFEE BEANS Wouldn't mind having these in my lumchbox for work Ok enough! Now I'm hungry!
Hello All! According to Good Morning america, it's national Eat Anything You Want Day. Honestly I don't need a holiday for this lol, but for all of you who have more discipline than I do, enjoy your cheat day! In honor of such an amazing day, I want to share two tasty summer recipes with you all. Enjoy! Lobster Rolls!! 1 pound cooked lobster meat cut into bite sized chunks 1/3 cup mayonnaise 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice ¼ cup finely chopped celery (use tender inner stalks) 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley 2 teaspoons green tops from a scallion, minced fine 1 dash Sriracha hot sauce Pinch is salt Few grinds freshly ground black pepper Split-top hot dog rolls 2 tablespoons melted butter Optional – lettuce for serving. Directions: Place the cooked lobster meat in large bowl. In a separate, smaller bowl combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, scallion, sriracha, and salt and pepper. Mix and taste for seasoning. Once you have th...
Comments
Post a Comment