Diaper Deals!

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 1, 216 Count

      Quick little bit of info for mommies and mommies to be. As the arrival of our son approaches, my husband and I have been stocking up on all of the essentials and that, of course, includes diapers. After some solid recommendations, we decided to start out with Pampers and Makers Mark (Sams brand). We headed to Sams (after looking in Target) figuring that, since it's Sams, they should have the best deals. Once I looked at those $45.00 price tags I just couldn't do it. I wanted to make absolutely sure this was the best deal. TO GOOGLE! After a quick search I found that I could buy 216 pampers swaddlers (the economy pack not sold in stores) in size one for only $25.99 from Target.com. The same exact product was being sold for $43.58 at Sams (online). Not only was it less expensive at Target, you could also subscribe to have them automatically delivered every month and receive a 5% discount because of your subscription. Needless to say we high tailed it (maybe more like strolled because I love Sams lol despite my disappointment in the diaper aisle) out of Sams and ordered the diapers from Target. I still had trouble believing that I could get all of those diapers for such a great price so I only ordered one box and a few days later they arrived, all 216 size 1's as promised and paid for. Walmart also has a similar deal at a slightly higher cost of $30 as well as Amazon for $28. If you order this size (216) on Amazon and order the 448 count Pampers sensitive wipes you get the whole caboodle for $42.03 which is STILL less than one box of just diapers at Sams. You can also sign up for a monthly subscription with Amazon and receive 5% off. And no, these are not sale prices! ORDER YOUR DIAPERS ONLINE!

Also, the subscription is a great idea for a shower gift for someone close to you! I'm sure they would love you always if you had a box of diapers sent to their home every month for a few months.


Happy Diapering!!! XOXOXOX

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Fairytale Wedding

Eat What You Want Day?!

Chocolatey Bites