My Fairytale Wedding

My wedding was everything I could have ever wanted and more! We planned, paid for, and put together our entire wedding in five months with the help of a few family and friends and it turned out great. No, I didn't have a rush marriage because I was pregnant lol (I actually got pregnant 2 weeks after! But that's for another post.) my husband and I decided that if we knew that's what we wanted to do, why not just go ahead and do it? And it was the best decision I've ever made. I don't know how other brides stress for a year or more! The five months was enough for me. In my mind, as long as I said"I do" and he did too that was all that mattered. Everything else was extra. More pictures and posts coming soon! I have a ton of money saving tips for any bride to be, as well as some surprising things I encountered while planning my wedding.

Until next time!! XOXO





Comments

  1. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. really your blog are wonderful.

    thanks,
    Single Target Tips Provider | MCX Tips with 100% Accuracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  3. ศัลยกรรมตาสองชั้น
    • 1.กรีดหนังตา เป็นแนวทางที่เคยชินกันดีกับกระบวนการทำตาสองชั้น หรือจะเรียกว่าวิธีมาตาฐานก็ว่าได้ เพราะว่ามีผู้ที่ทำตาสองชั้นด้วยแนวทางแบบนี้มีมากที่สุดเป็นอันดับแรกเลยเดียว
    • 2.การเจาะรูหรือบางที่เรียกกรรมวิธีการเย็บจุด เป็นการไม่ต้องกรีดหนังตาแต่ว่ากลายเป็นการเจาะรูเล็กๆที่กลีบตาห่างกัน 3-4 จุด สามารถเอานำไขมันส่วนเกินออกได้ แล้วทำเย็บเงื่อนไหมไปตามแนวเส้นที่ได้กำหนดไว้กับกล้ามเนื้อตา จะมีผลให้กำเนิดเป็นตาสองชั้นขึ้น ลักษณะเด่นคือไม่ส่งผลให้เกิดรอยแผลเป็น แล้วก็มีการบวมช้ำเพียงแค่เล็กๆน้อยๆ
    • 3.การเลเซอร์ ได้แก่การใช้เลเซอร์คลื่น plasma ยิงไปที่หนังตาทำให้มีหนังตา 2 ชั้นขึ้นมาอย่างราบรื่น ถึงจะเจ็บจี๊ดแทบจะร้องไห้ แต่ว่าลักษณะเด่นคือทิ้งแผลเอาไว้น้อยมาก ใช้เวลาพักฟื้นน้อยมาก ดำรงชีวิตธรรมดาได้เกือบจะในทันที


    มาเด้
    มาเด้ หน้าใส
    ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eat What You Want Day?!

Chocolatey Bites